Monday, December 2, 2013

Radio Daze: Pop Hits Of The '80s, Vol. 10


The sixth in a series of eleven posts is now available over at Herc's Hideaway.  An imagined Volume 10 of the Radio Daze series covers the months October 1982 through April 1983.  This is one of the strongest playlists yet.  I might have included Spandau Ballet's True on this playlist; maybe I'll put together my own Radio Daze playlist a little later.  Here are the 12 tracks Herc has selected for Volume 10:

Title Artist
Missing You Dan Fogelberg
So Much In Love Timothy B. Schmit
It's Raining Again Supertramp
Two Less Lonely People in the World Air Supply
I Gotta Try Michael McDonald
Sexual Healing Marvin Gaye
It Might Be You Stephen Bishop
I’ve Got a Rock N’ Roll Heart Eric Clapton
New Frontier Donald Fagen
Mornin' Al Jarreau
Only You Yaz
You Can’t Run from Love Eddie Rabbitt

Click on the banner below to visit Herc's Hideaway to listen to the playlist and get my take on these songs.



Click on the links below to check out the original 5 compilations as well as Herc's previous Radio Daze playlists:

No comments :

Post a Comment